My Hero Academia Icon Update



This is a new announcement about the icon update on this website. I watched the series and I got so impressed that I am in love with the characters. All of them are amazing and it is difficult to forget them. Kudos to the person who has designed the original characters. I am really looking forward to the upcoming season.

So here is the thing. From now one of the character icon will be uploaded to the website on every Sunday. These will be the usual folder icons that I am going to make. More content might come later as the days progress.

If anyone has any suggestion then feel free to comment in the comment section. If anybody has any specif image of the character and want to create an icon out of it then feel free to share them over the email : drawingnartwebsite@gmail.com

This is something that I am trying to do for the first time. Lets hope for the best.

Comments